Thursday, July 23, 2009

I love my new iPhone App!!!!!!!

So, I've been on a walking kick lately! I feel like since I gave up caffeine that I have more energy. Also, with my new schedule at work, it allows me time in the morning to work out. With that, let me tell you about my new application on my phone! It's call iMapMyRun, though I'm not running it works the same and I put it in as a walk when I'm complete. It uses the GPS on my phone and maps out my walking path, the distance, and the time. The only down side to if, if any, is that if I want to change a song I have to pause the application then change the song. This is a minor, minor problem.... I usually just listen to the songs I don't like anyways and keep trekking!

So here it is.... Here's what my new application can do!





Isn't it AWESOME?!?!?!!!

2 comments:

Annelies said...

Hey...remember me???? Hugs to you and glad I found your blog again. This time I will bookmark!!! Sounds like you are doing very well. Keep in touch. XXX Annie

Lisa said...

hi kate! i just realized who you were on my followers, lol. anyways. just wanted to say hello! :)