Sunday, February 22, 2009

An AWESOME Birthday!

My 28th birthday was the 16th and I couldn't have asked for a better celebration. It started on the 11th with a surprise party from my co-workers... We went to Henessey's in Dana Point.


Then on Friday the 13th Brigitte and I enjoyed a wonderful day at Disneyland... Despite the rain it was nice. We went to the movies too when we decided we had, had enough of the rain!


My brother and his girlfriend joined us on Saturday (Valentine's Day) for the about five days... We start out on the 14th with dinner at Harbor Grill, then Sunday was a relaxing day at the resort they stayed out with some bocce ball and pizza and beer for dinner.




Then on the 16th, my actually birthday Eddie, Nicole, Tim and I went wine tasting in Temecula... It was amazing even with the rain.





To end the trip out Tuesday the 17th we went to Disneyland... My brother hasn't been since we were in elementary school. It was nice to seem him so excited and it was great to share this experience with him as an adult. We couldn't have had more fun!



No comments: