Monday, January 19, 2009

Goodbye Betty....

My bike was stolen over the weekend... She was a good bike, her black frame, pink flames, white wheeled tires, and pink rims.... She will be missed terribly!




It's funny though as to her disappearance, She was locked up on a post next to my car with a bike cover over her. There are many bikes around, many as in a hundred I would say... Why Betty? Well, I guess she was the prettiest!

Tim says to look at the silver lining. I had a hard time finding it, but I think that where ever she may be hopefully is getting ridden a little more than when she was with me....

R.I.P Betty!

PS... I'm filing a police report and if you see anyone riding her around let me know... This picture is a good dipiction, but she also has a black wire basket and a pink bell!

1 comment:

Annelies said...

I promise it wasn't me....but HAD I known I WOULD have stolen it!!!!
Hope you get your Betty back. What a lousy person to take it. See you Thursday. XXX Annie